At Campervan Ireland, we have a range of campervans, recreational vehicles (RVs), and motorhomes available, to suit all budgets, for short- and longer-term rental.
Whether you want time out with the family on the road, want to go exploring with your mates, or want to experience a couple’s break with a difference; we’ve something for everyone in our range of campervans and motorhomes for hire.
Family Campervans and Motorhomes offer the novelty of a camping holiday but with the added benefit of always having all the essential items your family needs on hand.
Our Family Campervans and Motorhomes are modern and spacious, featuring 6 berths (accommodating up to six people), with a vibrant interior packed with the latest technology, including:
• A digitally controlled heating system.
• An automated fridge-freezer.
• A reverse camera to assist with parking.
Taking the family on a road trip around Ireland? You’ll want to stock up on plenty of supplies and snacks, which can be kept fresh and cool in the large, separate refrigerator and freezer on board.
Home comforts aren’t spared in our Family Motorhomes; there’s a king-size bed above the driver’s cabin, a double bed in the dinette, and bunk beds in the rear. And staying cosy isn’t an issue, with a combi boiler and heater that can be operated on either gas or electric.
With a fully enclosed hot shower and toilet facilities, plenty of storage space, an onboard TV, and USB charging points, our Family Campervans and Motorhomes have everything your family needs to be self-sufficient when bunking down for a holiday on the road.
Pack up and get ready to hit the road with our Adventure Campervans and Motorhomes. If you’re full of wanderlust and ready to go exploring, our compact and stylish Adventure Campervans are perfect for the ultimate experience in #VanLife.
Featuring 4 berths (accommodating up to 4 people), our Adventure Campervans and Motorhomes are great for a group of friends, couples, or small families. Their compact size means they’re easy to drive and park, so you can go off the beaten track and explore Ireland on your terms.
Featuring a double bed in the pop-up roof, and a rock ‘n’ roll style double pull-out bed built into the seating area, our Adventure Campervans are kitted out with everything you need for life on the road, including:
• A dual gas burner hob for cooking on the go.
• A fridge-freezer to keep supplies on board.
• A dining table so there’s always somewhere to gather for the ‘craic’.
• Gas heating with a built-in tank, a shower point to the rear, and a portable toilet (trust us, it’s a campervan trip necessity).
Luxury Campervans & Motorhomes
Our exclusive range of Luxury Campervans and Motorhomes is an amazing way to explore Ireland; ideal for those seeking a trip full of adventure and possibilities, but who also want to travel in style.
Our Luxury Campervans and Motorhomes have 4 berths (can accommodate up to four people) and have been expertly designed with space-saving features, an Instagram-worthy sleek interior, and high-end finishing touches, including:
• Multi-positional electric drop-down beds.
• A spacious and inviting lounge, perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
• Plenty of natural light from the windows and positioned skylights.
• A fully functioning galley-style kitchen area, with chrome detailing, marble countertops, and a range of appliances built-in, including a microwave, hob, extractor, and a large fridge-freezer.
• A fully functioning bathroom, including a separate shower cubicle, vanity unit, toilet, mirror, sink, and cabinet, with chrome accessories and detailing.
• A bright and light interior with LED lighting, soft furnishings and scatter cushions, a slide-out TV, and plenty of storage space.
We have a limited number of iconic VW Campervans available for hire.
Be warned; they get booked fast!
With a digitally controlled heating system, built-in Sat-Nav, and USB charging points, touring in one of our Luxury Campervans and Motorhomes really is the holiday of a lifetime; making amazing memories, capturing the stunning beauty of our scenery, and exploring all that Ireland has to offer.